Friday, March 12, 2010

Walk Within The Mangroves (1)


D700 60mm ISO200 f/5.6 1/640


I like to visit a location at different hours to take advantage of the various lights. So this morning, I had an early walk. The sky was just beautiful with the sun brightening softly the side of the clouds. I abandoned the 3/3 rule and placed the horizon in the center of the picture to take advantage of the reflection...

While more and more people seem to enjoy fishing, catching crabs or just riding their bike to Khatib Bongsu, some tend not to understand that plastics do not decompose in the nature and that they will find their garbage exactly were left them when they come back, if the wind has not blown them into the water... A shame really.

In fact and on the above picture, I had to photoshop out a plastic bottle that was floating within the composition. At full resolution, I could guess the brand of the drink...

No comments: